Now connect your phone to the Computer using a USB Cable. Download the Asus Flash Tool and USB Drivers on your PC.
- But first, you need to download Asus flash tool from the download section and then check out the guide.
- If you have a USB driver already firmware files installed on your laptop, then you have to skip this step.
- In this guide, we will show you the steps to relock the bootloader on your Asus phone.
- All you need to do is extract the payload.bin file (which you find inside the ROM zip file).
- Note- If you going to Flash Asus Phone Now, Before Starting Process of stock Rom flashing you Should Need Phone At least 50% Above (Minimum 50%).
- This tutorial shows how to configure TorGuard VPN on any ASUS Stock router.
The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the scatter file. Likewise, owing to Android’s open-source ecosystem, users generally try out a plethora of tweaks and customizations. And if they end up messing up even a single step, it will straight away lead to a bricked or boot-looped device.
- They support a large list of router models, including cheaper ones, so you might be lucky.
- While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues.
- We have covered entire step-by-step tutorial so that a new user can perform the flash easily.
This will help you unbrick Nothing Phone 1, fix software issues like a boot loop, or get rid of custom ROMs. The stock ROM/firmware for Android devices is the official and most stable firmware specially designed by the manufacturer for a particular device. It always comes preloaded on a device with the latest version when buying and provides all kinds of features or improvements for optimal performance. Any new features, fixes, and improvements to the operating system come to stock ROM. Also required is an official Android app for Windows, OS X, and Linux called ‘adb’, which stands for Android Debug Bridge.